Last modified: July, 2020
Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing, reviewing, installing, or using the Services, you indicate that you have read, understood and agree to this Policy, and you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with this Policy. If you do not want to agree to this Policy, then you must not access or use the Services.
We reserve the right to change or amend this Policy at any time. Please see the “Changes to this Policy” section for details. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information about you through our Services, which may include your personal information, such as your:
- contact information (phone number, email address, physical address, etc.);
- details of transactions your carry out through our Services, including financial information, such as credit/debit card information and account numbers related to your purchases;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- IP addresses, operating system type and version, device identifiers, and other information collected through cookies or other passive means;
- purchases, downloads, and usage of our Services, including how you use and interact with our website and the plugins or other products and services you may purchase or receive from us (including information about frequency, duration, date and time, quantity, quality, and performance information related to logins, clicks, and other use information);
- geolocation, such as where you are located when you are using our Services; and
- other data or pieces of information that may identify you individually.
Please note that some of our Services, specifically our plugins available for purchase and download, are designed to interact with your website. If you do not want our plugin to access and interact with your website, its content, and related information or data, then do not download or use the plugin Services.
Your Financial Information
We will need your financial information if you choose to purchase Services through us. Financial information provided via our Services is transferred over a secure connection using a third-party gateway. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will not authorize the release of the information to anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for any other purposes. We enter into a written agreement with third parties in order to protect the confidentiality and use of your personal data when we use third party service providers for credit card processing services or other related services.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We may process and use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for our legitimate interests or as contractually necessary as follows:
- To provide our Services, including our website, its contents, and the products, services, or information that you request from us.
- To contact you about your account, the Services, or our policies.
- To configure and maintain your account.
- To create or derive anonymous, aggregate information or data that does not identify you or any other particular individual.
- To develop, operate, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services and to train our personnel.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your personal information to purchase and download one of our plugins, we will use that information to process your payment and provide the plugin. We may also save your information to facilitate new purchases, Services, and maintenance.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and Truabilities, including for billing and collection.
- To protect Truabilities, our Services, and our customers, in the event of breach of contract, fraud, harmful, unauthorized, illegal or other types of activity.
- To contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To opt-out or for more information, please see the “Choices About Your Information” section.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for any other purpose upon your consent or request.
We may disclose anonymous, aggregate information about you, users of our Services, or our other customers without restriction as long as that information does not identify any particular individual. We may disclose personal information that you provide to us or that that we collect from you:
- To our affiliates or other related entities and subsidiaries.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to protect your information and only use it for limited purposes associated with our Services.
- To enforce or apply our service terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Truabilities, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Truabilities’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Truabilities from our website users is among the assets transferred.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for any purposes, including marketing, but we may provide your information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or attempt to create an account on our website or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy.
How We Collect and Maintain Your Information
We collect your information:
- Directly from you, when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you access, navigate, or use the Services. This information may include traffic data, location data, logs, usage details, IP addresses, browser and device type, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
We use a number of methods and technologies for automatically collecting data and information, which may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects or “Flash” cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s Services.
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Services may contain small electronic files known as “web beacons” (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to track certain types of data, for example, to count users who have visited those websites, and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the traffic data of certain Services and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect your personal information automatically, but we may tie other data and information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
We retain your personal information for different periods of time depending on the type and nature of the data and the purpose for which we have it. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention is required or permitted by law.
Choices About Your Information
There are various ways that you can control your information:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy. Please note that it may take a few days to remove your contact information from our marketing communications lists, so you may receive correspondence from us for a short time after you make your request.
- If you do not wish to have your information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email using our contact information listed at the end of this Policy. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of your purchase of our Services or other transactions.
- If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us and changing your browser cookie settings.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, some third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative or similar services.
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To do so, please send us a request using the contact information listed at the end of this Policy.
- Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Requesting Access, Control, or Changes to Your Information
PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT SUPPORT@TRUABILITIES.COM IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION WITHOUT THE PROPER RIGHTS, CONSENTS, OR PERMISSIONS SO THAT WE MAY DELETE SUCH INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
You can make various requests about your information. You can also request to access, correct, delete or export any personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us using the contact information at the end of this Policy, or if you have established an account with us, you can review and modify your information through your account. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. It is important that you let us know as soon as possible if you believe that any personal information that we have about you is incorrect, or is, has been, or might be used inappropriately, so we can take commercially reasonable steps to correct, delete, or restrict the use of such information, as appropriate.
Please note that we cannot delete your personal information without also deleting your user account. If we are processing your personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection), you have the right to withdraw your consent. If you exercise this right, you may need to provide express consent on a case-by-case basis each time the use or disclosure of your information is necessary for you to utilize our Services.
There are some circumstances where we will not be able to fulfill your request, for example, if regulatory obligations, legal matters, or certain operational or technical constraints prevent us from doing so. We will not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would cause the information to be incorrect or violate any law or legal requirement. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any rights concerning your personal information. We encourage you to first reach out to us in accordance with the contact information set forth below so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
You are responsible for the safety and security of your information, including taking steps to actively protect your information, such as keeping your login credentials confidential and restricting access to your account. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data and information we use is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. We implement and maintain a number of technical and organizational measures to provide varying levels of protection appropriate to the level of risk and personal data involved, some of which include encryption of data, firewalls, access controls, monitoring of security incidents and events, and others. These measures are designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure and, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted. Any transmission of personal information through the Services is at your own risk, and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings, or technical or security measures.
We take steps to maintain this Policy and our compliance with it. We provide employee training and maintain internal procedures for periodically conducting objective reviews of our Policy compliance. We conduct self-assessments on an annual basis to ensure that this Policy is accurate, comprehensive, appropriately displayed, and all relevant privacy practices are implemented and being followed.
California Privacy Rights
Over the last 12 months, we have collected the categories of personal information noted above, including specifically, identifiers and contact information (e.g., name, postal address, email address, phone number), customer records (e.g., name, address, purchases made with us), usage information (e.g., actions taken in connection with our Services), and demographic and preference information. This collection is described in detail above. The sources of this personal information are you, our service tools and service providers. The information is used or disclosed for the reasons and purposes set forth above.
Please contact us through the contact information set forth below if you would like to exercise any of the rights offered under this policy. We will also permit an authorized agent to make such requests on your behalf. Please note that we may request certain information from you in order to confirm your identity or verify your authorized agents. We will not discriminate against California residents who choose to exercise their rights as permitted by California law. We have not “sold” user information, as defined by California law, within the past 12 months.
Additionally, Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the contact information below.
Transfer of Information to the United States; GDPR
Our website is operated in the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States differ from those of other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that the information that we collect will be transferred to and processed, stored, and used in the United States, and that by using our sites and applications, you consent to such transfers and processing.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, the following information relates to your rights under the GDPR. Our policy is to respect all laws that apply to our business and this includes GDPR. As part of our commitment to GDPR compliance, we have updated this Policy. In addition, we are committed to doing the following to ensure our compliance with GDPR:
- Ensuring that employees authorized to process personal data have committed to confidentiality.
- Holding our third party service providers to the same data management, security, and privacy practices and standards to which we hold ourselves.
- Carrying out data processing impact assessments of our data processing activities.
- Where required, assisting with notifying regulators of breaches and promptly communicating any breaches to users who we collect personal information from.
Changes to this Policy
Our website is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us using the contact information below.
Inquiries or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint about this Policy or our information collection practices, please contact us at:
|8350 West Sahara Avenue Suite 270 Las Vegas, Nevada 89117|