Truabilities’ widget offers site visitors a range of accessibility tools that are ready for immediate use, including:
Text size & spacing tools
We’ve created the solution you’ve been looking for: an affordable web accessibility tool that installs in minutes, allowing you to fully share your website content with visitors with disabilities.
Why use Truabilities?
- Web accessibility is good business. Working-age adults with disabilities represent nearly $500B in spending power in the US alone.
- Predatory lawsuits are on the rise. The number of ADA Title III lawsuits filed nationally have risen 300% in the last five years.
- Accessibility is reach. The Truabilities widget improves the SEO of your website, making it easier for customers to transact with you online.
Why is web accessibility important?
More than ever, a customer’s first interaction with your business will be online. Web accessibility is about facilitating their search for information or desire to make a purchase on their terms – in cooperation with the customer’s own assistive technology.
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) websites are expected to accommodate visitors who are:
- Visually impaired or blind
- Have motion-related disabilities
- Hearing impaired or deaf
- Situationally disabled